HPL-200 Illuminance Meter
Instruments' ultraviolet (UV) sensor provides a cost effective measurement of UV radiation.
Applications include: UV radiation measurement in outdoor environments (sensor is not recommended for long-term continuous outdoor deployment), laboratory use with artificial light sources (e.g., germicidal lamps), and monitoring the filtering ability and stability of various materials.
Research grade measurement of photosynthetically active radiation (PAR), PPF, and PPFD.
PPFD measurements over plant canopies in outdoor environments, greenhouses, and growth chambers, and reflected or under canopy (transmitted) PPFD measurements in the same environments. Quantum sensors are also used to measure PPFD in aquatic environments, including salt water aquariums where corals are grown.
- About Us
- GMS-1000 GLARE MEASURING EQUIPMENT
- OHSP-350 SERIESSPECTRAL COLOR ILLUMINOMETER AND LUMINANCE METER
- OHSP-250 SERIES INDUSTRIAL INTELLIGENT SPECTROMETER
- HPCS-300 SERIES ULTRA-MICRO SPECTROMETER
- OHSP-650/660T SERIES CHROMATOGRAPH/SPECTRAL TRANSMITTANCE TESTER
- HPL-200 SERIES STROBOSCOPIC ILLUMINOMETER-APP EDITION
- CX1000 SERIES IMAGING LUMINANCE METER
- HPCS-6500 SERIES HIGH PRECISION SPECTROMETER
- HIGH-PRECISION GONIOPHOTOMETER
- Luminance imaging photometer
- Glare measurement systerm
- LED Lamps and luminaires
- LED Lighting disign
- Beauty face Medical
- Photobiological safety
- Agricultural Internet of Things
- Color Luminance measurement
- Single LED measurement
- Flash light Measurement
- Industrial automation
- Transmittance measurement
- Automotive lamp and traffic signal lamp test
- Contact Us
HANGZHOU HOPOO LIGHT&COLOR TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
Hangzhou Hopoo Light&Color Technology Co.,Ltd was established in 2014. located in Great Economic Circle in Hangzhou.High-tech enterprises engaged in research and development, production, sales and service of …Read More