The most precise method for measuring radiant power or luminous flux is provided by integration of radiant intensity or luminous intensity using a goniophotometer.
This is the method of choice for the leading national metrology institutes. It is the baseline for calibrating luminous flux standard lamps which provide the reference values for other test procedures.
Key features at a glance
l Goniophotometer with C, γ coordinate system for large LED modules, lamps and luminaires.
l For samples up to 2 m in diameter and 50 kg weight .
l Accessible steps facilitate mounting of samples .
l Precise determination of photometric, spectroradiometric, and colorimetric quantities .
- About Us
- GMS-1000 GLARE MEASURING EQUIPMENT
- OHSP-350 SERIESSPECTRAL COLOR ILLUMINOMETER AND LUMINANCE METER
- OHSP-250 SERIES INDUSTRIAL INTELLIGENT SPECTROMETER
- HPCS-300 SERIES ULTRA-MICRO SPECTROMETER
- OHSP-650/660T SERIES CHROMATOGRAPH/SPECTRAL TRANSMITTANCE TESTER
- HPL-200 SERIES STROBOSCOPIC ILLUMINOMETER-APP EDITION
- CX1000 SERIES IMAGING LUMINANCE METER
- HPCS-6500 SERIES HIGH PRECISION SPECTROMETER
- HIGH-PRECISION GONIOPHOTOMETER
- Luminance imaging photometer
- Glare measurement systerm
- LED Lamps and luminaires
- LED Lighting disign
- Beauty face Medical
- Photobiological safety
- Agricultural Internet of Things
- Color Luminance measurement
- Single LED measurement
- Flash light Measurement
- Industrial automation
- Transmittance measurement
- Automotive lamp and traffic signal lamp test
- Contact Us
HANGZHOU HOPOO LIGHT&COLOR TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
Hangzhou Hopoo Light&Color Technology Co.,Ltd was established in 2014. located in Great Economic Circle in Hangzhou.High-tech enterprises engaged in research and development, production, sales and service of …Read More